43 YEARS OF GREAT SOCCER . . .
Northwest Soccer Camp is celebrating its 43rd year of outstanding resident and day camp programs. Highlights include the best goalkeeping training direct from the English Premier League under the tutelage of Paul Barron and Seattle’s own Marcus Hahnemann. Come meet the masters and have the kick of your life! NSC delivers on:
- Experience and credibility: 43 years of camps run by Hall of Famer Cliff McCrath a.k.a. Uncle Nubby
- Top-notch coaching from former pro and college coaches and players, including the fabulous Edu (Pele’s teammate); Paul Barron, EPL master goalkeeping trainer and Seattle’s Marcus Hahnemann
- Customized training: First-day evaluations place campers in perfect skill level group, from recreational to premier
- Convenient location: Bastyr is in close proximity to the Greater Seattle area, with day and resident (overnight) camp opportunities
- Wholesome fun: Carefully selected counselors lead a variety of off-field and free-time programs designed to make the entire camp experience more memorable.