Northwest Soccer Camp does not penalize campers or parents for wanting or needing to change sessions; however this is subject to availability. Northwest Soccer Camp recognizes that unforeseen obstacles may arise that prevent a camper from attending a particular session. Please call as early as possible to ensure enrollment in an alternate session.
If cancellation is unavoidable, please contact our office as early as possible in order to provide opportunity for those on our waiting lists. Refunds, less a $50 administrative fee (each camp), are given provided notification is received 21 days or more prior to scheduled camp sessions. (Also see CFAR option . . . cancel for any reason.)
For cancellations, for any reason, 20 days – or fewer – prior to scheduled camp sessions, gift certificates less a $100.00 nonrefundable deposit are provided. The gift certificate can be used towards a future Northwest Soccer Camp, including the following calendar year. (See CFAR option for all cancellations.)
CFAR (Cancel For Any Reason) Refund. One of the perennial problems faced by our Northwest Camper families–as well as our administration–is camp cancellation….due to injury, sickness, last minute travel conflicts and a host of other reasons. We make every effort to resolve the problem, and there are big-time losses on every level – and no little grief. The camper family wants a full refund while up-front payments which begin from the moment a camper registers until camp ends. Our answer is: CFAR–”cancel for any reason.” During the on-line registration process, you will be asked whether you want to purchase CFAR at a cost of $29.95. This is the ONLY time the option will be available to you. If you purchase CFAR and need to cancel, call our office at 425-644-0470. If you reach voicemail, please leave a message including the camper’s name, parent’s name and telephone number. NOTE: The CFAR refund option applies up to camper check-in. ONCE CHECK-IN IS COMPLETED, THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES (see above).
Refunds or credits will not be given for “no-shows” or for those who leave camp early for any reason.
Day camps offer only the Early Bird Discount. Resident camps offer Early Bird, Multi-Child, Multi-Session, and Team discounts. Limit: one discount per camper/session.
Early Bird Discount
- Resident campers receive $100 off the registration fee if registered and paid in full by February 28, 2014. Enter coupon code EARLY100 in your cart AND select the full payment option to obtain these savings. (Please note that choosing the deposit-only option will nullify this discount and result in an adjusted balance.) Note: When using EARLY100 and registering for more than one week, the EARLY100 will apply to all resident camps in the cart. To use the pay-deposit-only option for one or more sessions, first complete registration through payment/confirmation on the EARLY100 week(s), then sign in again to add desired sessions. Limit: One discount per camper per session.
- Day Campers receive $50 off the registration fee by entering EB50 in your cart and paying in full by February 28, 2014. Limit: One discount per camper per session.
Resident Camp Team Discount
A team of 8 or more players registering as a team for the same resident camp session qualifies for the “Team Discount” of $50.00 per player. There are three ways a team may register as a group:
- The coach collects and mails all forms and deposits along with a team roster.
- The coach sends a team roster to the NSC office, then has team members register online. When 8 or more have signed up, the coach calls/emails NSC and confirms registrations. Discounts are then applied.
- The coach registers the entire team under his/her account name, paying all deposits. Parent information is captured on the bottom of the electronic registration. The coach notifies the NSC office when this has been completed. We then apply the discounts. The remaining balance may be paid by coach or parents.
Resident Camp Multi-Child Discount
$50.00 discount. First camper pays full price, each sibling receives a $50 discount which auto applies at the cart level, even if registration is submitted on different dates.
Resident Camp Multi-Session Discount
$50.00 discount. First session at full price, each additional session receives the $50 discount which auto applies at the cart level, even if registrations are submitted on different dates.
Click the links below to view our other policies:
NWSoccer.org Security and Privacy Statement
1. Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is of utmost concern to Northwest Soccer Camp (nwsoccer.org). Keeping your business and ensuring your confidence in us is paramount in continuing to protect you as our customer. To show our dedication to your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. We have placed a link to this information on every page of our website and at every point where personal information is requested.
2. Website Use Information
Similar to other ecommerce websites, our site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the web pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the website visited just before and just after our website. This information is collected on an aggregate basis, and assists us to design and arrange our web pages in the most user-friendly manner and to continually improve our website to better meet your needs. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
What Are “Cookies”? “Cookies” are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a website. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user’s web browser on the user’s hard drive. Cookies can remember what information a user accesses on one web page to simplify subsequent interactions with that website by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user’s transactions on related web pages. This makes it easier for a user to move from web page to web page and to complete commercial transactions over the Internet. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalized.
It should be noted that most browsers allow its users to block cookies. For example, many browsers allow a user to specify that they be prompted before a site puts a cookie on their hard drive so that the user can choose to allow or disallow the cookie. Additionally, most users can prevent their browser from ever accepting any cookies.
3. The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the nwsoccer.org website. On some pages, you will be able to order products, register for camp sessions and to receive promotional or other materials. Nwsoccer.org can only collect what information you provide.
In order to provide you with an efficient, expedient and personalized buying experience, we may collect various forms of personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information while you use our website.
a) Personally identifiable information refers to the information that tells us who you are when you visit us as a repeat visitor that has supplied personal information in a prior visit or interaction with us. You may provide information in various ways: registering or buying through our website: registering for promotions or contests: filling out surveys: or subscribing to resourceful or promotional mailings. This information might include your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card or other payment information as well as product details. With this information, Nwsoccer.org is able to register campers for our camps, fill your orders and better provide you with personalized services.
b) Non-personally identifiable information refers to information that does not in and of itself identify a specific individual. We can gather certain information about visitors based upon where they purchase on our site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. We may employ various methods of visitor analysis to better serve our customers’ product visibility, use, and dissemination of information.
In some instances, when our camp store is online, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. This information is only kept for the express purpose of shipping and order fulfillment and kept only in your records. Information provided about other people for personal notification are not stored or collected. For example, if you tell a friend about a product or service through an email form on our website – directly to a recipient through e-mail – their information is not stored.
4. The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself – when placing an order – only to complete that order and facilitate confirmation mail and email to ensure each registrant is informed before each session begins. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We can send promotional offers to selected groups of Nwsoccer.org customers on behalf of other businesses, affiliates, and partners. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. We make you aware of this and provide opt-out ability for each instance that this may occur. You may choose to provide information to these third parties at which time your information is not under our control.
We use non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information to better design our website and enhance display features, and we will not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
We use encrypted information stored in cookies – known only to us to provide some features of our website throughout the purchase process. There is no personally identifiable information stored or able to be accessed or understood outside of this website and its systems.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
5. Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
6. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the children is especially important. For that reason, we will not knowingly use any information submitted to us by children to outside parties that are not directly involved with Nwsoccer.org. A large portion of the Nwsoccer.org website is meant to attract repeat visitors and Nwsoccer.org recognizes that a majority of our campers are children. Children under the age of 13 are NOT to make purchases on this website.
Parents can use various readily available software packages to prevent their children from accessing websites which they deem to be inappropriate. Parents can choose to utilize this and other methods to limit the web sites to which their children have access.
7. How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by signing in with your email address and password to manage your account. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
We want your information to be accurate, and have established procedures to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner. If you have any reason to believe that your personal information is incorrect, and are unable to correct it yourself online, we should be contacted in writing: Customer Service, Nwsoccer.org, 6830 NE Bothell Way, Suite C, PMB 447, Kenmore, Washington 98028, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 425-644-0470. We will investigate the situation and, when appropriate, update our records accordingly.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
8. Other Websites Linked to the Nwsoccer.org Website
We are not responsible for the information practices and policies employed by websites linked to or from our website. Links to non-nwsoccer.org websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics or services that may be useful to the users of our website.
Please remember that when you use a link to go from our website to another website, nwsoccer.org Online Privacy Statement is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link on our website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
9. How to Contact Us
If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 425-644-0470 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions & Copyright
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH NWSOCCER.ORG OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES:
Our goal at Northwest Soccer Camp, (“nwsoccer.org”) is to provide EVERY CAMPER WITH THE BEST IN SOCCER INSTRUCTION IN AN ATMOSPHERE THAT IS FUN, SAFE AND REWARDING IN EVERY WAY. To ensure our high standards are met, we have certain responsibilities regarding the use of this web site (“site”). The terms and conditions for the use of this site (“Terms and Conditions”) are described below. Your access or use of this site constitutes your agreement to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you are unsure whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org us for assistance. Please be advised that nwsoccer.org intends to exercise its rights under the Terms and Conditions to immediately deny access, without notice, to any person who has used our site in a manner that is disruptive or is otherwise in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of Site. You may access, download and print materials on this site for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web page, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services obtained from this site. The foregoing prohibition expressly includes, but is not limited to, the practices of “screen scraping” or “database scraping” to obtain lists of users or other information. If and when requested by nwsoccer.org, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete user information and to refrain from impersonating or falsely representing your affiliation with any person or entity. Your use of this site is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Prohibited Activities. You agree to refrain from the following activities:
Without the express permission of nwsoccer.org, attempting to obtain access to password protected secure or non-public areas of this site.
Attempts to circumvent user authentication or security of any host network or account (“cracking”). This includes accessing data not intended for the public or any unauthorized user, logging into a server or account the user is not expressly authorized to access or probing the security of other networks. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access prohibited areas of this site may be subject to prosecution.
- Attempts to interfere with service to any user, host, or network. This includes “denial of service” attacks, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service and attempts to “crash” a host.
- Use of any kind of program/script/command designed to interfere with a user’s terminal session.
- Harassment in the use of email, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
- Sending email to any person who does not wish to receive it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email, the user must not send that person any further email.
- Sending unsolicited bulk mail messages (“junk mail” or “spam”) which, in our sole judgment, is disruptive or generates a significant number of user complaints. This includes bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements and political tracts.
- Forwarding or otherwise propagating chain letters and pyramid schemes through email, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings.
- Malicious email, such as “mail bombing” or flooding a user or site with very large or numerous pieces of email.
- Forging of email header information.
3. No Waiver of Rights. Failure by Northwest Soccer Camp or its affiliates to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
4. Time Limit for Bringing Actions. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this site or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
5. No Warranty. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Nwsoccer.org may also make improvements and/or changes in the sessions, costs, free giveaways, locations, products and staff contained or offered on this site at any time without notice.
6. Links to Other Sites. Nwsoccer.org makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one. When you access a non-nwsoccer.org web site, please understand that it is independent from nwsoccer.org, and that nwsoccer.org has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-nwsoccer.org web site does not mean that nwsoccer.org endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. IN NO EVENT WILL NWSOCCER.ORG BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Trademarks and Copyright. Northwest Soccer Camp (Nwsoccer.org) and other nwsoccer.org logos, product and service names are trademarks owned by or licensed to nwsoccer.org or its affiliates (the “Marks”). Without the prior written permission of nwsoccer.org, or its appropriate affiliates, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Marks. The site content is protected by copyright. All rights in the pages, site content and arrangement of the site are owned by nwsoccer.org or its licensors.
8. Jurisdiction / Enforceability. Use of this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute concerning this site shall be subject to the exclusive venue of a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in King County, Washington. Should any provision of our Terms and Conditions be held invalid, unlawful or for any reason unenforceable, then the invalid, unlawful or unenforceable provision shall be severable from the remaining provisions. Such invalid, unlawful or unenforceable provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. How to Contact Us
If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 425-644-0470 or send us an email at email@example.com.